[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NA Reboot Lachelein Map Crashes 5/2

Comments

• DucNguyenDucNguyen
    Please help me unstuck
    Sever : NA Reboot
    IGN : NgDuc
  • MendzMendz
    Reactions: 200
    Server: NA Reboot
    IGN: Fløki
  • Jeremiah_ParkJeremiah_Park
    I am stuck in lachelein.
    NA Reboot
    IGN: Wiindyz
  • TooPoo4ArkTooPoo4Ark
    IGN: TooPoo4Ark
    Stuck in lachelein. Please help?
  • AimerKannaAimerKanna
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2021
    Sever : NA Reboot
    IGN : AimerKanna
  • EndeaverzEndeaverz
    Reactions: 420
    edited May 2021
    Hello?? Still stuck 32 hours later.
    IGN : DeathlyNox
    Server : NA Reboot
    Asked me to log off 17 hours ago. Only after hopping in live chat did they respond to my ticket. And the queue for that took hours
  • AlberoxtAlberoxt
    edited May 2021
    More than 24 HOURS have passed since i submitted my ticket, and my main is still stuck for 33 hours in lach, could we get a answer for this problem, at least a response for our tickets?
    IGN: EUTOTILTADO
  • MewkiMewki
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2021
    IGN Mewkoh (thunder breaker) reboot na
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    A whole day after my ticket was sent...no answers..
    We should have the "unstuck my character" option in the account settings in the website, or inside the game in character selection screen. You click the character (or right click) and select "unstuck me please" to have it moved to event hall or an special map just for this situations.
    It is not the first time I have this problem. Years ago I couldn't log in my Kinesis due to an issue with a quest where he met the young black mage. I had to ask throu a ticket for them to unstuck me.. This "unstuck me" option could avoid a lot of headache to both maplers and Nexon employees.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2021
    Hi Maplers,

We applied a Hot Fix to address the NA Reboot Lachelein map crash issue.
    Please try logging in the affected character and let us know if you still experience the crashing issue.

Thank you for your patience!!!
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited May 2021
    It worked for me, Thank you!
  • EndeaverzEndeaverz
    Reactions: 420
    edited May 2021
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hi Maplers,

Please try logging in the affected character and let us know if you still experience the crashing issue.

Thanks, really, but what about the day and a half of trying to contact support only to be ignored and told to log off for an indefinite amount of time? I literally cannot believe how this was handled. I was so extremely frustrated constantly checking my ticket and turns out I LITERALLY didn't have to do anything. The last couple days feel like they've been a complete waste. I'm just exhausted.
    MapleSapo
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    Endeaverz wrote: »
    Hi Maplers,

Thanks, really, but what about the day and a half of trying to contact support only to be ignored and told to log off for an indefinite amount of time? I literally cannot believe how this was handled. I was so extremely frustrated constantly checking my ticket and turns out I LITERALLY didn't have to do anything. The last couple days feel like they've been a complete waste. I'm just exhausted.

Yeah me too! I had to check my ticket every hour to see if there was a response and there was none. It still open.
    Having to open the game and wait for the very VERY long time it takes to load the "create character" button (that button is the reference I use for "now you can log in") just to try to log in that character, wait for the window to load and then crash, then having to re-do the whole thing in the next hour to see if it was fixed.. This is very frustrating and exhaustive. I don't have much time to play, and when I do...

There was any compensations for this?
  • KhugaKhuga
    Reactions: 100
    I have the same problem :(
    Server : NA Reboot
    IGN: SonofTakeshi
  • ookami84ookami84
    IGN: BigWolf (Ice Lightning) world: Reboot NA
  • MewjjangMewjjang
    NA Reboot
    Mewjjang ////// Blackeyjjang
    Let my characters out of LCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FrozenSwinubFrozenSwinub
    IMO all I would need would b 3k maple points to get my missing fairy bros stamp and 300 event coins for what we, or at least I, missed during this.
  • SamHYSamHY
    Reactions: 210
    We are looking into this issue but if your character is currently stuck in Lachelein, we may be able to move your character if you submit a ticket to our Support team!
    We'll also appreciate it if players can comment the affected character's IGN and World here so that we can reference it during the investigation.
    Thank you!

MapleStory Customer Support: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/

more than 24 hours and noone even responded to the ticket
  • SPazyboyseSPazyboyse
    IGN: NaifuBei
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited May 2021
    IMO all I would need would b 3k maple points to get my missing fairy bros stamp and 300 event coins for what we, or at least I, missed during this.

I logged another character for the Fairy bros Stamps so i'm fine with that since it is shared with all the characters. But the event coins is not shared so yeah, they should give us at least 300 coins.