[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Dec 8th, 2016

Comments

• Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2016
    John360
    John360 said:

I think nexon should set the stanta boxes to 30 coins limit and high five boxes to 30 making it 60 coins daily so as least you can scroll your Vengeful ring.
    No, there's literally no point to a coin limit from the Santa Boxes.
    No Limit = people grinding for boxes = more money spent on drop and maybe exp cards at the same time.
    10 Coin Limit = no point grinding for them = less money spent?
    Should be obvious, not sure how you manage to make such easy mistakes that just lose you money as a company.
    MaktFF
  • BingJingLinBingJingLin
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I'm not sure if its my internet that's acting up, but whenever I load Maple, then my I either get constant server lag or straight up can't connect to the servers. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it my neighbors using the internet that's interfering with mine? or is it the cold affecting my internet? or is it the servers? I live in the north west of the US, and i'm missing out on all of the events right now because of this issue :C
  • ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited December 2016
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BytKz9S1XMevd3A1U0Q5QzNvaXM/view

this is the kind of response I got from the LIVE Chat with regards to the mssing boxes issue

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BytKz9S1XMevS2pZV1BJWTB2Ync/view

yup, a gm just got emotional and decided to just cut me off right there (reconnecting)
  • DalethDaleth
    Reactions: 1,855
    edited December 2016
    inb4moderatercleanup/close
  • rKamirKami
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited December 2016
    Bc1151 said:

inb4moderatercleanup/close
    unlimited V coin from boxes or riot
    Nightcrawl3rDalethArrowClash
  • MajusteaMajustea
    Reactions: 960
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Completely disappointed that a fix for the Burning Character creation bug has still not been released. I am literally unable to make a burning character on my main world, thus missing the entirety of the event. #INeedAnAspirin
    rKami
  • MaktFFMaktFF
    edited December 2016
    Thank you very much for this maintenance. Now there is a ton of good itens on the coin shop that i know i will never be able to get because the limit amount of coins per day is just ridiculous. 10/10 maintenance.
    random
  • JetUppercutJetUppercut
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BytKz9S1XMevd3A1U0Q5QzNvaXM/view

this is the kind of response I got from the LIVE Chat with regards to the mssing boxes issue

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BytKz9S1XMevS2pZV1BJWTB2Ync/view

yup, a gm just got emotional and decided to just cut me off right there (reconnecting)
    the 1st image is actually false, there's a second event in the v coin list for the burning event and i got my burning items from that even though my character was level 121 at the time. should be at the top.

but i dont actually get to enjoy using my items because the game has been kicking me and erasing my winter buffs every 30 seconds since the game came back up.
  • gahmsgahms
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    random
    random said:

While you guys are extending time, don't forget to add New Leaf City back to Dimensional Portal..
    Is there another way to go to NLC now? I'm lost T_T
  • SilverFoxRSilverFoxR
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    gahms
    gahms said:

random
    random said:

While you guys are extending time, don't forget to add New Leaf City back to Dimensional Portal..
    It's part of Masteria. There should be a quest to get back there... not 100% sure, though.

However, I'm a bit disappointed that, despite one of the points of this minor patch was to "allieviate lag", the Event Hall still lags to the point of almost trapping your character within it. Prior to the maintenence patch, newly-made characters were mysteriously able to enter the Event Hall, while older characters would lag immensely (again, to the point of practically trapping your character). I had made a character for the Burning Event who could get in alright. After the patch, however, even that character cannot get into the Event Hall without giving my computer a seizure. I had to do a lot of work (somehow opening the Task Manager, originally to force close the game, since I couldn't do anything gave me short bursts of control, so I used that to escape the Event Hall) to get out of there. I'm glad there is a V-Coin merchant in Leafre, otherwise the V-Coin event would be completely worthless.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    gahms
    gahms said:

random
    random said:

Yes, purchase a ticket and take the subway in Kerning City.
  • AceWilliamzAceWilliamz
    Reactions: 545
    edited December 2016
    It's nice to know that whoever is in charge of the V coin limit lacks basic math skills.
    10 from Santa boxes + 30 from Hi-Five boxes = max 40 v coins daily
    1 Vengeful stone for the ring cost 60 v coins (daily limit is 3 for a total of 180 coins)

If you want to have a daily limit, that is perfectly fine, but at least have some common sense and make it reasonable.
  • screamyscreamy
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    one thing i see people talking about things that dont work in game but the thing is some of us cant even open a server without THE GAME CRASHING WITH NO ERROR MESSAGE relly nexon i know your trying but inform us on what going on in headquarters really i message yall and yall replyed but after that never got info on what happen then there was a forum talking about this http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/5728/maple-crashes-after-choosing-channel-on-luna/p1 and on there kthxbainao say he will forwarded the info few days later he left and no info after that nexon we missed ALOT of events now i dont want to miss the V 5th job event too i got a buccaneer that im trying to make 200 and a mechanic really come on nexon plz tell us whats wrong and the reason we cant play because when i found this game it was the best thing that happened to me really i find this game a good time killer after school and weekends but after the migration the game benn doing this ever sence really but thats all
  • MaktFFMaktFF
    edited December 2016
    If all the problems as the ridiculos low amount of daily V coins, a lot of players being unable to even play, bugs on skills, where not enought, now there is hackers everywhere. I was in leafre when i saw the notification of a elite boss on the map of the blue kentauros and rushed. What i found there? a flame wizard with a obvious random name (a bunch of random letters) just standing and killing every mob on the map without even moving.
  • x3Billyx3Billy
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Gamelauncher still not working
  • MAYDENMAYDEN
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    What happens with this lag fix the server can not train in the 2 exp !!!
  • ThanotosEraThanotosEra
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Soooo what about the event hall?
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2016
    Meanwhile in our universe.
    I'm still waiting for my EU account to migrate. One month later....ONE MONTH LATER. Let that sink in.
    Timmeh
  • mileswhittsmileswhitts
    Reactions: 255
    edited December 2016
    yeah my game is stuck at connecting to server.
  • EucilleEucille
    Reactions: 550
    edited December 2016
    i created a new kaiser character and i still can't do the dragon link skill