[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Nexon changing Donald

Comments

• BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited February 2017
    The real reason is because he was grabbing too many players by the package.
    JettLuvsUArlongLilyflowergenji123grass
  • AsylumAsylum
    Reactions: 880
    edited February 2017
    Will he tweet about this tomorrow?
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited February 2017
    ^you bet he tweeted about this

1gp5qxock7_dy138j.png
    LilyflowerJettLuvsUDeathmobsJacaru
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited February 2017
    bKKBHpe.png

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited February 2017
    that meme attempt was so bad I think it gave me cancer
    Lilyflower
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited February 2017
    I never know that NPC worked... Idk how to transfer stuff to using it. Donald...u will be missed!
    They also changed the Storage keeper named Muhammad in ElNath along time ago.. XDDD

BTW, bring back the emoticon :(
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited February 2017
    Arlong wrote: »
    Better to be silent than blaspheme the name of the God Emperor I guess.

In the beginning was the wall, and the wall was with Trump, and the wall was Trump. - John 1:1
    The truth is, Trump won't mind Nexon do it..I showed the npc to a group Trump supporter..and they laughed and love it.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited February 2017
    was hoping the NPC update was them moving Maple admin and cassandra to their own dimension, but instead we get something pretty stupid and useless because of political reasons
    ArwenBooberpuppy
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited February 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    was hoping the NPC update was them moving Maple admin and cassandra to their own dimension, but instead we get something pretty stupid and useless because of political reasons
    lol.

• BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited February 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

At the moment I do not give a damn about the event hall or Donald Trump in Maplestory. Instead pl0x change Special Beauty Coupon and Monster Love Detector to stack instead of inventory spam. I remember when it was just SBC, but 2 items doing this to us at once is savage. I have to disable pet loot just to properly function in a training map.
  • FlareyuFlareyu
    Reactions: 455
    edited February 2017
    Someone had the audacity to ask the patch team to remove an NPC instead of moving npcs out of the event hall and having coupons stack or applying beneficial fixes to the game. The icing on the cake is they nerfed the choco buff which was the only good thing to come out of this months events.
    BunizCloudsofNiteLilyflowerCatooolooogenji123
  • BunizBuniz
    Reactions: 480
    edited February 2017
    wow insightful into the minds of those at the helm at nexon.net huh ... no one, and I do mean NO ONE gave a rats ass about some obscure npc named Donald, yet THIS is what you choose to do with server down time, need you ever wonder why maple is dying a slow revolting death, look no further than this, this is like slicing two arteries, letting them bleed out, while holding your hand over a nose bleed! thats right let the game implode, lag, fixing broken chars like BOWMASTERS!, event hall impossible, oh I don't even have time to list it all, I'm sure you know anyway, still you do N O T H I N G ..
    but change poor old Donald and who's ever idea this was needs to move on, get a life and deal with the fact DONALD J. TRUMP is the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA if you don't like this, move out of the USA or let your own constructive actions bring about the change you seek, this will never come through violence and discord, only when we shut up, sit down together & REALLY listen/ talk will we make a difference ..... sigh~
    CloudsofNiteLilyflowerBooberpuppygenji123
  • rizariza
    edited February 2017
    riza wrote: »
    Truth? The truth is that having Donald who look much like Trump is a very touchy subject. Given he's no longer just a business man but PotUS, Maple world has to be neutral and so Donald has to be retired. He might return in 4-8 years but for now, it's a trigger. much like if MapleStory had a person named Brock that resembled Obama which would cause the republicans to go off on Nexon. this is just preemptive to keep the peace.
    nah i exposed it since last year and they saw my video since they seen my facts they like dayum riza knows his stuff better take out the threat early so they did shout out to all my real peoples and skwaaaaaaa

WE GOING TO MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN
  • rizariza
    edited February 2017
    bKKBHpe.png
    Arlong wrote: »
    that meme attempt was so bad I think it gave me cancer

I kno yours needs a lil more work but mines is the best like me ;) also people check me out in khaini

[flash=]
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited February 2017
    This thread should be closed because it's non constructive, but I just want to say that taking any action at all is unnecessary aggitation. If they wanted to keep the peace then they should have left things exactly as they were.
    grass
  • rizariza
    edited February 2017
    This thread should be closed because it's non constructive, but I just want to say that taking any action at all is unnecessary aggitation. If they wanted to keep the peace then they should have left things exactly as they were.

at least you see it now donald hasnt done a thing but its about turning something no one cared about into a big thing thats where i come in and spread that realness ;p.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited February 2017
    I don't know why for odd reason nexon has to replace npc donald :/ what's the problem with it? just because of politics or its another thing.
  • rizariza
    edited February 2017
    Deathmobs wrote: »
    DON'T TAKE AWAY OUR BELOVED "PACKAGE GRABBER" DONALD!

[flash=]

you notice how i was the first one to bring this up and now everyone cares and even make vids about it tsk tsk :(
  • rizariza
    edited February 2017
    Buniz wrote: »
    wow insightful into the minds of those at the helm at nexon.net huh ... no one, and I do mean NO ONE gave a rats ass about some obscure npc named Donald, yet THIS is what you choose to do with server down time, need you ever wonder why maple is dying a slow revolting death, look no further than this, this is like slicing two arteries, letting them bleed out, while holding your hand over a nose bleed! thats right let the game implode, lag, fixing broken chars like BOWMASTERS!, event hall impossible, oh I don't even have time to list it all, I'm sure you know anyway, still you do N O T H I N G ..
    but change poor old Donald and who's ever idea this was needs to move on, get a life and deal with the fact DONALD J. TRUMP is the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA if you don't like this, move out of the USA or let your own constructive actions bring about the change you seek, this will never come through violence and discord, only when we shut up, sit down together & REALLY listen/ talk will we make a difference ..... sigh~

the fact is that nexon been doing this for a while i been bringing up issues and also recorded and sent them only prob they solve was the name change coupon, but they never fixed the bishop door buff never fix lag in event hall never fix the glitches, but a mail man who they never let deliver a package had to lose his job and name? for what cause trumps president, i feel we have to fight to keep him cause he is a reminder of wat we really need. "change" it can be a lil change but lil change is better then none. i fought for the rep of kaiser and got the same treatment cause sum people cried and felt butt hurt so i got thrown into the fire. we need to unite and fight. we need a leader who will let us have our voice again and have us work together even if we dont like each other. cause united we stand and divided we FALL................
    Buniz
  • RikoLattéRikoLatté
    Reactions: 520
    edited February 2017
    LazyKai120 wrote: »
    Lmao who here actually complained about a pretty much useless NPC? So what if he looks like Donald Trump? Hes been in the game for YEARS and now all of a sudden hes "controversial"? Get a grip Nexon. This game was never about politics anyway. -_-

This was exactly what I was thinking!
This discussion has been closed.