[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.233 Destiny: Remastered Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mercedes4Ever31

About

Username
Mercedes4Ever31
Joined
Visits
84
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
1,215
Badges
10
Posts
69

Comments

  • Mercedes4Ever31 wrote: » BlasterMaster wrote: » Seriously? You seriously tempted fate like that? Be glad you were ONLY chat banned. Let me explain something to you, the game is not a public forum, it is Nexon's property, THEY get to decide…
  • BlasterMaster wrote: » Seriously? You seriously tempted fate like that? Be glad you were ONLY chat banned. Let me explain something to you, the game is not a public forum, it is Nexon's property, THEY get to decide what the rules are. Kno…
  • AKradian wrote: » The feature of guild takeover was added after far too many guilds were stranded by leaders that quit the game without bothering to transfer leadership. It's not for "stealing" guilds, it's for saving them. The assumption was th…
  • It's been like that for years, GL.
  • Jez wrote: » this really needs to be answered That's true, neither I see any reason as to why the other guy didn't get any ban for 6 months.
  • Jez wrote: » nexon needs to do something this is unacceptable Jelani wrote: » Joshing wrote: » why have all tickets been closed and nexon support still has done nothing to this guy, hes still every day harassing someone every single day …
  • Aggraphine wrote: » Mercedes4Ever31 wrote: » I'll get straight to the point but this cannot continue. There's an individual in Henesys that has been harassmenting over 30+ people, yes 30+ people, including me and my friends. He's using multi…
  • Aggraphine wrote: » Aggraphine wrote: » Do you have screenshots? If you don't, now is a good time to start doing so. Take screenshots of every instance of this person harassing you. Tell your friends to do the same. Keep at this for a week or so…
  • psiP wrote: » To Whom It May Concern, Thank you for your time in attending to the following postulation put forth. Servers "Scania", "Aurora" and "Elysium" can be considered to resemble a previously known rural and/or remote server called …
  • AriesDRX wrote: » Ever since the last maintenance there's been an usual amount of lag in Elysium. Especially during bosses and while training. I'm not the only one experiencing this. The members in my bossing party have also noticed this lag, and …
  • Omg yes! merge all paid servers please! =] Merge all worlds into Bera! I'm tired being alone T.T
  • DarkPassenger wrote: » Kaiser4Ever wrote: » ShokunKaYo wrote: » Just stop complaining and just accept the fact that this is just how it is. With so many botters, u can actually get epic pot scroll, innocence scrolls and CS scrolls for cheap pr…
  • DFDFD wrote: » anubis421 wrote: » I like realistic people. for example. We all understand that the majority in Bera are hackers/botters, and yet, there are actually a very few people in here who disagree with that fact. It's either they're l…
  • Fuhreak wrote: » ShadEight wrote: » Please, every kid I know has a phone now. If you're too young for a phone, you're too young for an online video game. And if you have a computer, then you must certainly have a phone number. It's a legitimat…
  • Phyrion wrote: » I just came back to play and my server, Broa, is dead. This isn’t fun at all and I don’t want to start a new character. Please do something about this, this sucks. I'm willing to pay 50k nx to move my main from Scania (dead ser…
  • AKradian wrote: » Just to make it clear: in terms of server lag and botting issues, an alliance is identical to a merge. In both cases, everybody is playing on the same physical machines. The only difference is that with a merge, everyone logs i…
  • dothack wrote: » About the mesos botters, you're wrong, it is a pain to have them even though you block them all the time because you have no idea how many accounts they have... it's like they have infinity accounts. It's actually difficult…
  • Yumeiir wrote: » I don't want the world alliances merged down into one world. Rather than that, make them show up as a collapsed option, where clicking it then expands to show the worlds within the server. This helps clean up the world selection m…
  • Bioooms wrote: » DarkPassenger wrote: » All this has already been said. Just let the think-tank do its thing. Why would you bother posting this comment? Please refer to your comment two pages ago about saying the same things over again "yeah…
  • SwordStaker wrote: » NicholasB wrote: » cappykid wrote: » lets sign a petition lol im so sick of ghost town servers, maplestory is literally a single player/co op game now You should come to Scania and see what's a real ghost town, or mo…