[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.220 Moonlight Magic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NeoTokyoDude

About

Username
NeoTokyoDude
Joined
Visits
350
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
1,240
Badges
10
Posts
113

Comments

  • Yakudle wrote: » I used to imagine it, like a final last stand against all commanders backing the black mage, one last time and every player is invited to the fight with no restrictions The black mage would summon them all and make them stron…
  • I think any attention for NLC is a good idea. Of course, after the conclusion of Masteria through time there could be many potential pathways that the region could develop into.
  • Fuhreak wrote: » My point still stands. One only need to look at your created threads. Old Maple seems to be the only thing you care about. The only "future" you seem to care about for Maple seems to be moving backwards. No, it's not against t…
  • Fuhreak wrote: » NeoTokyoDude wrote: » Nostalgia is not against the rules. It's a bit strange however seeing someone who only seems to care about Maple only because of Nostalgia. If you have no stake in MapleStory outside of legacy versions,…
  • Oh Aggraphine, my dear, dear Aggraphine. I asked you about that questionable comment you made above which appeared to be very obvious bait and yet you claimed innocence but now you have returned again, waving even more bait. If this is your ultim…
  • Aggraphine wrote: » If you felt it was confrontational, that's your problem. It wasn't directed at anything but the notion of "old maple" somehow being better due to reasons that are quite often poor in quality. If my disdain for pandering to nost…
  • Aggraphine wrote: » ..... Would it be possible for you to rephrase that message in a non confrontational way? I see you on the forums and therefore maybe you have something from time playing the game to share?
  • Just one thing I wanted to note: While I do appreciate deep conversations on this subject, I kind of also want everybody to be super chill about the discussion. The metaphor I will use is rather than picturing a zoo gone wild, try to think of this t…
  • TwilightHime wrote: » NeoTokyoDude wrote: » Its one thing to have the rule for a "good" reason but it is something else to keep it simply to trouble a certain segment of the population This is because their stance likely is "it's never going …
  • AKradian wrote: » You know, it's so sad that nobody will ever get to experience Beatlemania again. The Beatles' music is still available, and there are videos too, but none of that can give one the true feeling of what it was like. Even if sci…
  • For Aggraphine: I'm not really sure what you are upset about? The rule that you quoted says that making threads asking about making an Old Maple server is not allowed. It also clearly states that nostalgia based threads are permitted. If you dislike…
  • I am 100% ok to engage with individuals (such as yourself) whom do not share the same opinion as myself. Didn't the adult figures in your life teach you about tolerance or manners? Ahh well, I could give you a lecture or explain about taking things …
  • The thing of which you are describing already existed in the form of the Maple Trade system. It worked good but apparently over time exploits were found. I was always a bit disappointed that the company was never able to get around to fixing the iss…
  • Aggraphine wrote: » People still don't want to hear you prattle on and on about old maple. If that's what you've come back for, then you may as well leave again. And your description is incredibly off the mark. Playing on reboot has nothing to …
  • PirateIzzy wrote: » The blockbuster was very poorly written, I disagree, Although I will admit that the storytelling was not flawless. The way I saw it, is that Masteria through time wanted to cover a lot of ground but did not always fill in …
  • Ivangold wrote: » If maple 1 can work with a controler, i can guess maple 2 can work in consoles, i think it could be any console, why be so specific @NeoTokyoDude? I would say the same thing for most online games, if developers can manage to g…
  • Aha but then the question would become for WHICH console? I think it would be a nightmare to convert the keyboard hot keys onto a game controller but if they managed to make it work then I could see myself giving it a try.