[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.220 Moonlight Magic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shippou

About

Username
Shippou
Joined
Visits
169
Last Active
Roles
Member, Private Tester
Points
1,560
Badges
11
Posts
88

Comments

  • AKradian wrote: » It's not possible. After Lucid, Nexon started giving story mode bosses a different name, so they don't register for monster collection. Thank you so much for the confirmation!
  • AKradian wrote: » Level flames can only be used on items (not item types, but specific items) that already existed before we had flames. Since your Maple Treasure items are new (you just bought them from the shop), only Powerful and Eternal flame…
  • Aggraphine wrote: » And just because something is a "feature of the game", doesn't mean it can't be abused. Look at the people who grind up multiple burning characters inside of a single burning event period so they can anvil the frozen weapons. T…
  • HHG1 wrote: » LittleTLK wrote: » Why does everything have to be a debate with you, btw? This is a casual forum. Chill. LittleTLK wrote: » There's a difference between disagreeing and baiting for an argument. I don't feel like arguing with yo…
  • Aggraphine wrote: » And as I said prior, which you completely ignored: Why are you so adverse to having debates? No one is obligated in this life to agree with everything you say. There's a difference between disagreeing and baiting for an a…
  • Neospector wrote: » Squrix wrote: » Nexon does not condone suiciding to maintain your level, and excessive suiciding has, in the past, led to bans because of how it's used by bots and hackers. Your best bet is, as the GM said, to play the g…
  • I didn't have this issue when using Marvel last week. I would raise an issue through customer support and show screenshots in your ticket as to what code you redeemed, what it said it was for, and then what you actually got.
  • Aggraphine wrote: » LittleTLK wrote: » I used to spam deaths on low level mules to prevent overleveling so I could farm specific emobs for collection, but now I'm a bit afraid to do that. That's kind of a ridiculous autoban. Consider for a m…
  • Solo'd Normal Horntail on my beginner for the first time. Took about 30 minutes. Weapon Cancel is awful. Some things learned: -Thought I would need to add legion power stance in order to consistently stay up on the platforms, but my avoid f…
  • I used to spam deaths on low level mules to prevent overleveling so I could farm specific emobs for collection, but now I'm a bit afraid to do that. That's kind of a ridiculous autoban.
  • AKradian wrote: » Judging by various changes that have been recently introduced into the game, Nexon Korea hates leeching and carries. The chances of them allowing mounts in bosses, so mobility-challenged perma-beginners can survive easier while …
  • Aggraphine wrote: » Extra mobility is a tenuous claim at best. The only thing you could argue is giving those classes without, a flash jump. But that aside, you have to remember that there's a mount/dismount animation for them. Your "extra" mobili…
  • Ok, after risking it and buying them: Flying Fish Mount is High-Altitude flight skill (not what I wanted) Pink Bean Scooter Mount is 190% speed and can FJ! (perfect for what I wanted)
  • You can kill her with that range, fairly easily. she drops way more than easy.
  • Beef wrote: » Petalmagic wrote: » I still wish we would get a droplet daily, but this isn't a terrible idea. Droplet daily can be abuse, which is why I don't want it. I rather have it locked behind the bosses because hackers can just run drop…
  • Fuhreak wrote: » Petalmagic wrote: » :T games generally have to have a cap of some sort because programming, the numbers can only go so high or the program won't know what to do with them. Since a 32bit int is limited from 0 to somewhere in t…
    in damage cap. Comment by Shippou May 2019
  • Mira wrote: » Apparently it's that you can't use potions while the Javelin skill is deployed - you need to wait for it to return. It's a pot-lock that's coded into the character. Pretty shoddy coding. =/ I'm not sure if it's intentional or not,…
  • My kanna is truly difficult to play now. The changes made cut his damage in half. It's so very hard now to play on him with his damage nerfed this much. I'm very unhappy with this change.
  • How about we get a GM to take a look at Mu Lung/Herb Town in Bera right now. The past week it's been impossible to find a single map in this entire area on any channel because there's 2-3 bots in every map, every channel. You'd think it'd be easy t…
  • SunsetChaos wrote: » lol why the hell would bera get a merge? That's the least likely to happen, yet you have 2 of 3 options for that. Because neither GRAZED nor MYBCKN would be big enough to make much of a difference to Bera, so it's an option…