[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.218 Awake: Ascend to Mastery Patch Notes here!
[Contest] Maple Fashion: Design Story
The dress up element is strong in MapleStory and that's because of our seemingly endless wardrobe.
As part of our road towards introducing new Outfits to the community, we will be holding a contest to give Maplers a chance of introducing new equipment cover designs as well!
Read up on all the details below before submitting your entry to this thread:
How to Enter:
- Create your own template or download the template here: http://imgur.com/a/cBnWt
- Draw your outfit design on the template. All variations of the poses provided on the template must be covered (we accept both digital and traditional art)
- Post your completed outfit here in this thread. Be sure to explain your entry in detail.
Please note that you should be very clear in your description of each individual item. This means if your entry has a cape, hat, top, bottom, shoes, and gloves, you should state each piece and make sure they're visible.
Requirements & Rules:
- You're entering an outfit, not a single cover equipment piece. You're not required to draw a cover for every slot of equipment, but the bare minimum should be a hat along with an overall, or top and bottom.
- Only one (1) entry can be submitted per person. This means you cannot submit an entry for both males and females unless the single outfit entry is stated as unisex.
- No explicit content. Submission of images with themes of violence, drugs, nudity, and other offensive content is subject to disqualification and potential account ban.
- Do not use the apparel of licensed characters from other games or anime in your artwork.
- All submissions become the property of Nexon. All designs received in this contest may be published, modified, and reused by Nexon in any medium.
Our panel of judges includes members from the Nexon Community and Production team. We will go through the entries at the end of the contest and select the top 10 outfit designs. After our selection process has concluded, we will create a separate thread where the community may cast their vote. The top 3 designs with the most votes will be crowned the winners. All outfit deigns will be shared with our game team, but we cannot promise that the winning designs will be made in-game.
Contest Duration: August 18th 2017 - September 18th 2017