[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Introductions!

Comments

• AskichiAskichi
    Reactions: 600
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Hello Maplers I go by Ash, Ask or Askichi.

First game i ever played was Maplestory wayyy back in beta and been playing on and off ever since. Maple will forever hold a special place in my heart <3

As of now I only play on reboot because I love the challenge of no trading or buying gear stats with NX.

No matter the game I always play mages so over time I plan to play every mage class on Reboot. At the moment while I build up my account I only play Lumi.

I aspire to become a Community Manager after college so I will be coming for your job @KThxBaiNao :P
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Askichi
    Askichi said:

Hello Maplers I go by Ash, Ask or Askichi.

First game i ever played was Maplestory wayyy back in beta and been playing on and off ever since. Maple will forever hold a special place in my heart
    Good luck ;) I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Hello, I'm ふかせ, but you can call me Ace. My forum name is named after my favorite singer, who is the leader vocalist of the band, SEKAI NO OWARI. It's also the name of my favorite Vocaloid whose voice samples were taken from the singer himself. As you can tell, I'm also a fan of Vocaloid.
    I never really posted on the old forums, but I lurked very often.

As for Maplestory:
    I've been playing since beta ended and played on and off. I'm currently not as active anymore since most of my friends quit and school/work gets in the way at times. I play in Scania and sometimes Reboot.
  • MianMian
    Reactions: 500
    edited September 2016
    Hey there folks! I'm Mian. Not a famous name here but helped lots of people on the dead Brazil MapleStory's server.

I was a volunteer at the company who brought the game to my country and I used to have a fansite to bring my folks the news about our server. My fansite was kinda diffrent from all other you'll ever see, 'cause it was fanfictioned-based, where I created a few characters to introduce news about the game :D

I've beem playing MapleStory for so long I couldn't even remember when I started, but probable near the second or third year of the best MMORPG of the world.

Hope to find lots of friends here.

best regards,

Mian
  • CheezpuffCheezpuff
    Reactions: 595
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Yo.

Self Intro/MS stuff: It's GM Cheezpuff, but I go by Steve from time to time. I've been at Nexon for the past 7.5 years (April 2009), but I was a MapleStory player long before that. (Think Beta). I main a level 200 Night Lord in Scania that I kinda stopped playing a little while ago, and my alt still has my Mark of the Beta. I have a weakness for Gachapon and Marvel Machine pulls, but get annoyed when people try to hustle me for my good items. Stupid item announcements. I made a personal guild called AquaTeenHF filled with all of my alts. I flew to the east coast 6 years ago to witness two of my former MS guildies get married IRL. I hate jump quests, with a passion. Cubes are an addiction... orz. I have killed many of you during GM events.

What my job entails: Well, can't really say too much about this. GM stuff, but way more than that. Lets just say I'm in "Investigations" and keep it at that.

Fun fact: Me and SavageAce knew each other back in high school, but didn't realize it when we first met at Nexon. It wasn't until we started talking about our hometowns that we realized we were even involved in the same club. We simply just didn't recognize each other at work.

Finally: image Hanayo best grill.
    TionneSavageAcehypnogris
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Cheezpuff
    Cheezpuff said:

Yo.

-snip-

Finally: image Hanayo best grill.
    Not even.
  • CheezpuffCheezpuff
    Reactions: 595
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Not even.
    Fite me.
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited September 2016
    'Sup guys, I'm Sandwich. Just an average high school Senior living in Georgia.
    I've been on and off of the forums and Maplestory for around 6 years now. I started playing in 2009, just before Arans released, and have stopped playing a few times but always found myself coming back for an exciting update. On other forums and media relating to games I tend to go by Kekezo, in case any of you have seen me around on the maplestory subreddit /r/maplestory. (probably not) This forum is the only place I go by Sandwich since I just happened to nab the name when the now "old forums" were first created.

A few more things about me:

I love video games, and I watch a lot of anime. Probably too much. I got that feeling when I realized I can occasionally understand what's being said without myself making any intentional effort to learn Japanese. I also love drawing and writing stories, and I dream of one day creating my own comic/manga series.

In Maplestory I used to play on Windia, and decided to start over on Reboot when I returned to Maplestory for the Reboot update. My main has been changing a lot over the past month or so as I try to figure out what my favorite class is now that I don't like Arans as much anymore. So, it's difficult to say what exactly my main is, but right now I'm thinking I'm going to main my Hayato named Kekazo.

Nice to meet all of you... even the people I remember.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited September 2016
    I'm Daxterbeer,

I lost my volunteer work when MLC was disbanded T_T.

I main a Dual Blade in Arcania

I got every character to 120+ and made them in both genders (male kanna and female kanna etc.) I get upset when people ignore my great ideas or tell me they suck.

I am a New Yorker and I don't sleep that much >_<
  • PizzamanPizzaman
    Reactions: 1,080
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    This is the third time I have experienced these forums change, but nonetheless it is time for another introduction!

About me:
    My name is Biff, I am the Pizzaman in-game, I play on the MYBCKN server group. I lead the Rosemary guild in the Nocturnus alliance.

I am a Canadian Mapler who has enjoyed this game since my childhood, i've been maining a bishop class for slightly over 9 years
    I have been following the developments of this game to such an extent it became an obsession until recently. I have stopped
    playing as a full time active player and now enjoy the game in its true essence; I use this game to relax from my daily life as a student,
    I am studying to become a specialized chemistry major which has an ever-demanding workload and as such I enjoy just coming on
    once and a while. While I don't stream (maybe one day), I sometimes post videos to youtube but very rarely, since im a total noob with video editing.

If you ask me how people choose to play this game, there are many ways and the F2P balance has been poorly balanced in my opinion
    with the P2W items and content that are available through both limited and non limited time events. Although nexon keeps improving these things, I look forward to the day we don't have to worry about having to spend nx on things like bonus potential cubes which have to be bought or gifted with nx and are unavailable in-game in any form other than through the cash shop. Come on make an event for bonus cubes, I don't care if you sell them for 10,000,000 event coins but please consider this for non-reboot worlds.

My goals:
    -to help give feedback on the ever-ailing bishop class
    -to be around for more crossover events, (crosses fingers for the hatsune miku one from jms)
    -to see more people in the non-reboot server alliances (please fix)
    -to get a perm pend slot without breaking the bank (nexon pls, im student)

Anyways this was my introduction(once again)
    Nice to meet you all, see you around if you're in MYBCKN

Let me play around with the HTML, not used to this yet..

pls, ladies msg me, im free and available and so hansome >:P Join our guild!
    hypnogris
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited September 2016
    Introduction:
    -Video Removed-
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I'm AKradian.

I'm the loyal opposition.
    Lilyflower
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I am the great and almighty- okay no I'm not great or almighty.

I'm a guy. 18. Been around since what 2010? I'm a nobody around here. I'm a nobody elsewhere. And if these forums would just let me be a crappy MS paint Sableye LIKE I AM SUPPOSED TO-
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Hi everybody, I'm Aaron and I've known about Maple since 2010, but I started playing seriously in 2014.

I'm a Dawn Warrior main (used to main BaM, kind of getting back into it now), and I'm planning to scondary Lumi too. I play on G[R]AZED, but I'm going to stop playing for a while because school and losing interest (I'll be back!)

Outside of Maple, I play ded gaem Elsword (TT main, aka siege spam noob), and I love rhythm games (DDR in particular). I also draw occasionaly, but I'm not very good yet.

Lastly, I'm a dog. bork bork
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    AaronHusky

Lastly, I'm a dog. bork bork
    AaronHusky
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    HNNNNNNGH I'm a Fennekin that gained the ability to talk (and type with my stubby widdle paws). I like taking naps on my owner's desk because he doesn't pay enough attention to me:

I also logged onto his account while he was at work and picked out his username for him.

Now my OWNER is who you used to call AmazyDayzee. He plays an Angelic Buster or something in whatever this game is. Anyway, I'm hungry. If you see my owner around, tell him to feed and pet me more.

(Ahaha, that was fun. I'll stop roleplaying as a Fennekin now.)
    muhhahypnogris
  • ange1DoIIange1DoII
    Reactions: 1,495
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Hi.

I am Rose, I have been playing MS since 2006ish on and off, i am in the Mardia Server, and I love playing maple :D I love playing on my WA. I am Australian, and I love to talk to new people :3
  • LebaLeba
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2016
    Hi, I'm Leba.

I'm actually a new MapleStory player. (Might be several years late >.>) I did play it a few years back, and I think I got to around lv45, but my knowledge and experience is just about zero. I'm actually an European player, and I'm planning to start from scratch when the game migrates to the Global launcher.

I love Forums and you'll probably see me often here, asking the most newbie-ish of questions.
    Hope we all have a wonderful time here.

Cheers!
  • ange1DoIIange1DoII
    Reactions: 1,495
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Leba
    Leba said:

Hi, I'm Leba.

I'm actually a new MapleStory player. (Might be several years late >.>) I did play it a few years back, and I think I got to around lv45, but my knowledge and experience is just about zero. I'm actually an European player, and I'm planning to start from scratch when the game migrates to the Global launcher.

I love Forums and you'll probably see me often here, asking the most newbie-ish of questions.
    Hope we all have a wonderful time here.

Cheers!
    I <3 questions, more an in-gamer question person but i don't mind snooping in forums since it has changed :) Welcome!
  • BruiseBruise
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited September 2016
    I'm Bruise.