[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Introductions!

Comments

• FawnFawn
    Reactions: 820
    edited September 2016
    Hello, I'm Cecilie and I've been a mapler since 2006. I'm Norwegian, but I've played on global MS since forever ~ Windia forever!!
    I was recently featured in a digital text anthology about video games in my home country. I wrote about my promiscuous henehoe days and got published so thanks @ Maplestory for that.

I'm currently studying to become a teacher, but I also want to pursue writing in the future!

I'm looking forward to using the forums more. Thank bless it's more user friendly than the last site.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Hello fellow Maplers!

I'm Yonax aka Yon (MrYonax)

Started playing Maplestory since the very beginning. Played first few years on GMS, till EMS was released and started playing there, after a hiatus, I fully came back just after Big Bang to Maple and have been playing it active since. Currently maining a Kanna (Yonaku) and absolutely loving it, I do hope that they will give the exclusive classes some more love, like fixes their bugs more accuractely, giving it a lvl 100 Emblem or soon give some information about their 5th job skills.

I'm making regular Maplestory videos on youtube.com/channel/UCCMkYcg2zsq8xCBd8ZNOrtg , mostly I make either bossing videos or guides to help you all out, but sometimes I do some other Maplestory videos and games as well.

One of the guides I made is a training guide: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/94/training-guide-1-250/p1

I do occasional stream as well: https://www.twitch.tv/mryonax

Well I'm not that great at introducing, feel like I left out still a lot, so to end it here I'm dutch and from the Netherlands.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrYonax
    Youtube:
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mryonax

p.s. one more thing, I might update this post again in the near future and tell a bit more!
    hypnogris
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited September 2016
    *Joining in on the introductions*

Hello everyone!

My name is Daniel but everyone calls me Dan (mainly because in ems we have to many Daniels)
    I been playing maplestory since 08 and i switched from kradia to demethos back when demethos was released on ems, and played there for 6 years until a few friends of mine decided to try restart on kradia again and that got me hooked on restarting.

Now i play my main (soon to be 250(in a year or so)) currently level 241 ^^
    My main is Perceptivity and is a BISHOP (whoever say its a mule will make me cringe) I am a 2m-2m clean bishop (without nebs and bonus pot).

I love bishop and everytime i try something else i always come back to bishop.

Starting next week i will start properly on Reboot depending if european servers get a reboot server or we have to stick with the american one (just wondering cause i been trying reboot for quite some time).

I hope to find alot of friends so if you ever visit Kradia on the european side (soon to be named Elysium) feel free to stalk me!
    Or ofcourse if you play on reboot i hope i get to stalk you aswell!

Also im Swedish and if you feel like stalking me on social media your free to do so :)

twitter: @danwolfmoon
    facebook.com/perceptivitykradia

Thanks for reading ;)
    Yonax
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited September 2016
    Greetings everyone

My name is image and I am a huge fan of MapleStory <3

I have been playing MapleStory since the summer of 2007. My first main was a Dark Knight. Since 2012 I have been maining a Luminous in Mardia. I love to collect chairs, titles, medals and old collectables and hoard all the things! All of them! I absolutely adore playing the Alien Visitor content and I actually obtained the Rare Alien Fragment Helment. I enjoy bossing with friends and enhancing gear. I love to participate in events and usually do all the new cool events that are avaliable.

I have been a volunteer community resource and forum moderator since 2013. By doing that I have learned so much about MapleStory, the gaming industry, managing and interacting with online communities. I learned so many things about myself and others. I have met so many amazing players and community managers over the past years. As a community we have experienced so many things together, good things, bad things and this new forum is a new chapter in the history we are making together.

Starting next week me and my better half (Bifrons) will be starting over together in Reboot. It’s so romantic I can’t even begin to describe how much that means to me. I know that most people might not understand how huge this is for me. MapleStory has been and is a big part of my life and I never been able to fully share that with him because of the region block. I can’t wait, Iam so excited about this!

BifronsTionneLilyflower
  • BifronsBifrons
    Reactions: 540
    edited September 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

Starting next week me and my better half (Bifrons) will be starting over together in Reboot. It’s so romantic I can’t even begin to describe how much that means to me. I know that most people might not understand how huge this is for me. MapleStory has been and is a big part of my life and I never been able to fully share that with him because of the region block. I can’t wait, Iam so excited about this!

Ah, yes. I probably should have mentioned that. ^_^'

In addition to my several outstanding qualities, I have the distinct honor of being Invulgos husband.
    hypnogris
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Bifrons
    Bifrons said:

Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

In addition to my several outstanding qualities, I have the distinct honor of being Invulgos husband.
    @Bifrons - So YOU'RE the reason she can't work 24/7 on the forums. ;)

• BifronsBifrons
    Reactions: 540
    edited September 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Bifrons
    Bifrons said:

Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

@Bifrons - So YOU'RE the reason she can't work 24/7 on the forums. ;)

Well, with all the work she does, somebody has to make sure she's fed.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    I'm me.

Also

@CheezPuff I feel you on JQs, bro.
    bumbertyr
  • TiskoTisko
    Reactions: 600
    edited September 2016
    I'm Christopher. I live in Green Bay, WI within the United States. I'm a HUGE NERD! I love computer science, gaming, reading, jogging, mathematics..etc. I'm also a student at Lakeland University.
  • TionneTionne
    Reactions: 685
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Hello all!

My name is Samantha aka Senior GM Tionne.

A little bit about me:
    • I've worked in the video game industry about five years
    • I used to be a dancer at Disneyland
    • Halloween is my favorite holiday (rawr!)
    • I'm a huge fan of the Animal Crossing series
    • I love Pink Bean!
    What my job entails:
    Providing player support and GM stuff. <3
    neneneneneInvulgoSavageAcehypnogrisLilyflowerPerceptivity
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited September 2016
    Hi, I'm nenenenene. Have this forum name since the Hime's days.
    • I live somewhere in the sunny south.
    • My first MapleStory drop was a first year Independence Day's Hat.
    • Played in Mardia exclusively until Reboot came out. Not a big fan of Free Market as I like RPG more than trading.
    • Spent 99% of my NX on 2x Exp coupons and pets. First Gacha was a Red China Top and that's it no more.
    • Damage range means nothing to me. All my characters have stock damage range. You can laugh all you want at my damages and i don't really care.
    • Got my first main Bowmaster to level 200 on 3/31/2012, the day before April 1st so it didn't look like a joke.
    • After the first 200, I lost my motivation. Couldn't find any new game goal and left my BM at level 204 as of today.
    • My second 200 was a Paladin as inspired by Saber in Fate/Stay. It was really fun while it lasts after the revamp.
    • 90% of my characters created are from the Explorer class. Got a Marksman and a Mihile up to level 195+ just by playing casually.
    • Now i'm playing a Mercedes. No matter where I go, I'm an Archer at heart. It helps me to escape the reality... I guess.
    • Spent a big chunk of my Maplestory forum time on tech support forum after General forum went south by a handful of i-own-this-game-haters.. Now only check in once a while as real life events start catching up on me.
    hypnogris
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited September 2016
    Hello!

My name is MakazeKiba, and in the old Forum, I was Toraisoku. However, just call me Frank. I've been around Maplestory since roughly 2008, or a little before the release of the Pirate class. I am a Warrior-centric player, liking to tank it out and personally deliver pain to the mobs face-first. I used to be a Bishop main until Big Bang rolled in, and then changed into a Dark Knight. For about 2 years, I relished the Dark Knight kit. Then, Hayato got a revamp... I main a Hayato to this day. I stand proudly as a Hayato in full Amaterasu armor and all of its splendor.

Now that the history's out of the way, a few fun facts:

=When I was getting my last 1% on my old Bishop, I healed Kacchuu Musha (at the time, a Lv. 120 undead boss in Ninja Castle with about 78m HP) to death. It took me 2 hours. It was also worth it.

=My first month of Maplestory, I thought that you put AP into all stats, like how Diablo 2 worked. I was wrong. Very wrong. (20 LUK and 20 INT on a Lv. 20 Swordsman OP)

=The reason I picked Amaterasu over Fafnir was simply an aesthetic choice; Fafnir looks terrible to me. NX covers we see these days also don't fit my aesthetic.

=My main (MakazeKiba) is actually my second Hayato. My first one's name is HayatoTaisho. Sadly, he's just a mule for all the Sengoku Equips I got now.

=Applejack is best Pony.

Pleasure to meet you all.
  • tarasenkotarasenko
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2016
    Hello:
    My name is Nikolai, and yes this new forum page is the best I've seen since Hime was around. My main is FlameHaze strongest class besides my Angelic Buster.

- Been playing since 2007.
    - Working part-time @ Costco in Canada.
    - I play all sorts of games, Wow, etc

:( I would like to learn how to stream properly through my PC to Xbox1, but it's like i don't have time you know to learn:(.
    Any help much appreciate.

• RagRagRagRag
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited September 2016
    Hi everyone!! I'm Rag Rag,
    I'm Graphic Designer <('o'<)

I Like:
    Cats, dogs, candy and cookies 。◕‿‿◕。

Dislike:
    Spaguettis ♨_♨

I've been playing Maplestory since it was a new game, I love MS!! ˙❤‿❤˙

• KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited September 2016
    I am KamiNoBeniMizu. Zelf proclaimed Troll King of zee forumz! I shall cause lots of troublez and give cookiz to the forum dwellerz!

I used to have a Yoshi avatar, but the forum took a change to the knee...
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    Hello my is Xerna your worse foe thats always 1 billion steps above the heroes

I love these things

Grinding for levels.
    chatting on alliance chat.
    I love bossing
    I love gaining a decent amount of mesos

Things I hate

Losing exp to HT because of lag spike
    Hackers
    Botters

and that is about it.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    Reactions: 2,075
    edited September 2016
    Greetings to all. Yoshumari Korisuno here. I've been here from the days of hime too. Mostly I'm a fan fiction writer, and while many people might not know it, I do from time to time post in the forums.

Good to meet you all.

Y.K.
  • GreenSoap1GreenSoap1
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited September 2016
    mmm c;

‣ ice lightning mage | | sin
    ‣ khaini broa
    ‣ started when I got muh first comp (around the time khaini came out I think)
    ‣ quit daily 8-hour sessions after chaos-ish
    ‣ 17 y/o
    ‣ jönköping, sweden
    ‣ hardstyle, rock, metal

funny thing is that people have always called me young in this game. although back when I was actually kinda good at the game, people assumed I was older because of my fundzz ^-^
  • iyKagomeiyKagome
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited September 2016
    My name is Kagome but you can call me Mimi or Kagome.
    I am a VFM here, well hopefully back to being one thank to the new forum, since the end of 2014.
    I been playing Maplestory for a while. I started in 2006, took a break and started back in 2013 and haven't left since.

Been trying to find motivation to stream and/or record Maplestory videos but my computer lag so much that I saving up for a better one.
    I have a Youtube Channel with video I made a year ago. So if you want it, let me know. I might still try to make some more.
    This game is my passion and I love it so much.
    I main a Xenon and once my vacation is over, I will be back to playing Monday through Thursday in Renegades. So come join me.
    I want to go out there and help people here and in game so don't be afraid to find me.
  • FawkoFawko
    Reactions: 2,360
    edited September 2016
    I am Fawko... IGN is Blaster in GRAZED... budy me !