[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    We are now tied for longest thread on the forum. Keep triggering liberals , at a Trump party rn
    Lilyflower
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    Idk I can't find my past replies for this post but here's a video of my favorite youtube tranny talking about one of many issues with Hillary, her health! :D
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

Idk I can't find my past replies for this post but here's a video of my favorite youtube tranny talking about one of many issues with Hillary, her health! :D
    and Trump wasn't sick at all during last debate... nope he was just concentrating with his chi! like some sort of eastern martial art! like badass Bruce lee!
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited October 2016
    So how about that oil monopoly that's being set up by Hillary? Russia supports a certain annoying oil competitor which is stopping Hillary's BFF from having a complete monopoly and it looks like she's testing the waters. Or did you think she was agitating Russia because she's still salty about the pipeline stuff 2 years ago?
    xparasite9
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Tuba
    Tuba said:

and Trump wasn't sick at all during last debate... nope he was just concentrating with his chi! like some sort of eastern martial art! like badass Bruce lee!
    I've only read a few of your replies and you seem like you really don't know what you're talking about or what's going on, and severely triggered.
    Hillary supporters are honestly the dumbest, just the fact that you would even want to vote for someone who voted against the civil rights act of 1964 and promoted voting against it, shows how incredibly dumb you are. I couldn't imagine what life would be like for someone that's LGBT, Black, Hispanic, Asian, or female, if that law had not passed.
    This video just shows a handful of the things she's lied about

Show me the emails then we'll talk.
  • BigDaddyDavidBigDaddyDavid
    Reactions: 715
    edited October 2016
    Americans LUL
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    BigDaddyDavid

Americans LUL
    I KNOW RIGHT?
    (P.S... I am New Zealander who supports Hillary... and I just HATE Trump and Trump is basically king leopold ii of Belgium
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

BigDaddyDavid

Americans LUL
    I KNOW RIGHT?
    (P.S... I am New Zealander who supports Hillary... and I just HATE Trump and Trump is basically king leopold ii of Belgium
    GOOD stay in new zealand we don't need more stupid people supporting killary

• KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2016
    Why does this thread has such epic images...!?
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    KamiNoBeniMizu

Why does this thread has such epic images...!?
    I have the best images. I own some of the best images around the world. Nobody has images like me. And that's the kind of images we need in our country. We can't continue to be led by incompetent and stupid images anymore.
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    I think this Mr Enter's video is fitting for this thread:

and despite what many of you may think... I DO NOT WORSHIP HILLARY NOR WOULD I KISS HER ASS! I am bit critical of her critique but I will accept that she is NOT the best candidate for this election.
    BUT let me ask you Trumpsters... do you admit that Trump is full of crap?
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Trump is an ass. He's boisterous, crass, and offensive.
    But is that not the epitome of America?
    He's running for president of the United States, not chief fairy boy of Canada.
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

and despite what many of you may think... I DO NOT WORSHIP HILLARY NOR WOULD I KISS HER ASS! I am bit critical of her critique but I will accept that she is NOT the best candidate for this election.

It's honestly so sad to see how the media is making good people look bad, and making bad people look good. This video is main reason why I like Trump.
    Ignore the piano music in background, but pay attention to how consistent he was to the early 80's to present. Just step away from what the leftist media has depicted him as being, and see in this video how he has always wanted to repair America, and had a interest in the American people. If Hillary gets president, America is literally in danger, because god knows what will happen with our country from everything I've heard about her. The saddest part is that I don't think we will even have a choice in this election, as it's been validated that the voting systems are rigged because they are seeing people who have been dead for over 20 years "submit their vote". It's so scary to think of what our country could become.

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

not necessary... that is stereotypes and America can be BETTER than being an ass... that is like China is a poor oppressive and downright full of censorship just because CCP is like that
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

It's honestly so sad to see how the media is making good people look bad, and making bad people look good. This video is main reason why I like Trump.
    Ignore the piano music in background, but pay attention to how consistent he was to the early 80's to present. Just step away from what the leftist media has depicted him as being, and see in this video how he has always wanted to repair America, and had a interest in the American people. If Hillary gets president, America is literally in danger, because god knows what will happen with our country from everything I've heard about her. The saddest part is that I don't think we will even have a choice in this election, as it's been validated that the voting systems are rigged because they are seeing people who have been dead for over 20 years "submit their vote". It's so scary to think of what our country could become.

why do you think Trump is some sort of saint? 'Really he is no more corrupt ( if not more so) than Hillary. He is no angel! You also think Hillary is "the enemy" and Trump is the "good guy"... basically you are doing exactly same thing CNN is doing except you are doing it with Hillary instead of Trump.
    edited October 2016
    I wonder when Trump will use his... Trump Card. *Ba dum tiss* Heh...!? HEH!? Get it? Trump, trump card. No...?

Fine then...
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

xparasite9

WillScarlet

not necessary... that is stereotypes and America can be BETTER than being an ass... that is like China is a poor oppressive and downright full of censorship just because CCP is like that
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

WillScarlet

why do you think Trump is some sort of saint? 'Really he is no more corrupt ( if not more so) than Hillary. He is no angel! You also think Hillary is "the enemy" and Trump is the "good guy"... basically you are doing exactly same thing CNN is doing except you are doing it with Hillary instead of Trump.
    No I don't think "trump is a saint" actually don't like either of them, I actually had hope for Bernie, because like Trump he seemed to have a genuine concern to help America. Please tell me how Trump is more corrupt than Hillary, list 1 thing. Like I said, you have to choose the lesser of two evils, and right now you clearly have no idea who Hillary is, what she's done, and what she stands for, even with the videos provided. And unlike Trump if you talk about him in a negative way, you won't go missing, you won't mysteriously die, and you won't lose your job, and this is always the result of when people try to talk some truth about Hillary, try to expose her for who she is. Knowing these things I've stated, it's scary how you think that's ok, and don't see a problem with that. I considered myself a democrat, but now that I've seen Hillary running I'm questioning myself.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    lol at former bernie supporters

nah but for cereal

We gotta team up take down the Hildabeast. Trump supporters are the ninja turtles btw.
    Lilyflower
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2016

I endorse the funding of a Trump anime where he tries to get the voters "the male protagonist" to notice him. In the end the Voter gives him a head pat for trying his best despite possibly losing the presidential race in the end. But then Hillary & Kaine both die from malaria before choosing the next vice president and Trump wins by default.
    edited October 2016
    Oh god... The Sentais teaming up with the turtles. I miss those types of cross-overs from the late 80s to early 90s.
  • TubaTuba
    edited October 2016
    Honestly Trump had some bomb ass hair in the 80's just watch the video lmfao
This discussion has been closed.