[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.218 Awake: Ascend to Mastery Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Peep

About

Username
Peep
Joined
Visits
519
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
3,930
Badges
15
Posts
355

Comments

  • Prophetie wrote: » You're suggesting they bring back the most pay-to-win item? An item that only benefits people sinking thousands of dollars into the game. The same item that lead to thousands of bans for duping, account-selling and money transf…
  • They should just bring the other badges back. I don't know why they haven't yet. Absolutely disgusting. I feel sorry for all the people without one honestly.
    in Potential Badges Comment by Peep May 8
  • You shouldn't have to enter the pic after you've entered it the first time after logging in.
    in Pin for Storage? Comment by Peep May 8
  • AKradian wrote: » Nexon has weakened Kishin Shoukan, insists on pitifully low availability for Fury Totems, and blocked new Frenzy Totems from entering the game. I think it's fairly obvious by now that they want to minimize the amount of spawn en…
  • Fuhreak wrote: » Don't people usually complain about pay to win being too prominent in this game? Yes, but having to fork out 1-10k USD in marvel or books is worse. You actually can't even get it anymore as it has been removed without explanati…
  • Why in the world would you want it to be random? A totem in the cs for a set price available for NX and Maple points for 30 days would be fine.
  • Fuhreak wrote: » Peep wrote: » If a large portion of people think it does next to nothing then it probably does next to nothing which would mean the % is probably 4.5% multiplied. This is dangerous thinking. Just because something is meta or …
  • Fuhreak wrote: » Star Catching not being worth it is completely pointless to suggest things on. It might already be what you say, or it might be what the wiki says. Since we don't know, it's better to not suggest changes to an unknown element. I…
  • The bonus is so small. MVP diamond is already garbage. What you get for spending that much is absolute trash and in no way game breaking or game changing. Even if this game had a proper subscription type item boost you could get these people deserve…
  • Flames expiring is so stupid. I think they should re-think making everything expire.
  • There shouldn't be a silly cap. I can't believe there still is.
  • The spawn rate should be increased even while we have Kishin. It's been way too low for years and makes grinding feel horrible. However if they were to remove kishin they would have to remove frenzy and well, it's pretty safe to say that's never goi…
  • Item type (Hair/Face/NX Item/Pet): Hair Item name (English/Korean): Forest Wind Hair Website link (where the item was seen, including previous cash shop rotation link): Never released. Can we please get this hair thanks? Apparently it's in …
  • Nexon screwed up I think. I hope they do switch but I'm not betting on it. Females currently have the male style and males I'm guessing have the female styles. Sigh... what a joke.
  • I really don't like the way they did this. It should have never been a server based boss to begin with. Other games have done this in the past and it always ends terribly. The ending seemed lacklustre too. Imo they should have had something crazy ha…
  • There will be more in the future. It's not really a big deal if it comes this often. In fact it's actually a good thing.
  • They should just give all items the boss tag for flames. Just for the sake of consistency. Like many of the items you listed, some are actually from bosses and deserve to have the boss tag for flames anyway. There is an issue regarding the should…
  • DFDFD wrote: » It is not a bug, badges in general don't get ATT past 15* (for whatever reason). If it's "for whatever reason" how do you know it's not a bug? This is likely a bug. The reason being that TMS and Sea versions of Maple didn't ha…
  • 2600 wrote: » snip I don't have a problem finding them but it's important to note they all use auto cc which is incredibly fast. Which is why in most cases you will need to find them multiple times to demonstrate in the video that they are inde…
  • I just wanted to mention that there are A LOT of hackers in the lab server. These are actual players hacking on their MAIN accounts and this is a perfect opportunity to wipe a lot of them out and set an example. These people are hacking on less popu…