[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.218 Awake: Ascend to Mastery Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sam016

About

Username
Sam016
Joined
Visits
195
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
1,480
Badges
9
Posts
57

Comments

  • The memo mentioned they'll still read feedback apparently though with no exact time frame for a decision
  • SandyLerrow wrote: » Sam016 wrote: » SandyLerrow wrote: » And the complaining about the "Both" Tab continues. Just manually select which tab you want. Problem solved partially. I think the only thing continuing here is your ignorance unfort…
  • SadVirgin wrote: » Even if the servers were closer together in progression pace, I still stand by that they should be on separate rankings entirely just because of the differences in progression. It's not a matter of which server is faster to 275,…
  • SandyLerrow wrote: » And the complaining about the "Both" Tab continues. Just manually select which tab you want. Problem solved partially. I think the only thing continuing here is your ignorance unfortunately... Majority of this thread for…
  • So they fixed reboots rank icon instead, I guess this means Nexon won't be removing both tab? If so that's just crappy
  • So @Ghiblee If Nexon decides to either remove it or not, is there a specific time frame for this feedback thread?
  • Fuhreak wrote: » WONDERGUY wrote: » splited ranking : GMS reboot EMS non-reboot Regardless of which server is faster (not the issue here*), we already have what players are asking for. If it's really that big of a deal having the "both" tab…
  • SandyLerrow wrote: » Sam016 wrote: » Sam016 wrote: » . Even if a person is f2p and earnestly farms in normal server, they cannot keep up with reboot server. As the above person says, no matter how much we pay to win (frenzy, firestarter, what…
  • WONDERGUY wrote: » Sam016 wrote: » Even if a person is f2p and earnestly farms in normal server, they cannot keep up with reboot server. As the above person says, no matter how much we pay to win (frenzy, firestarter, whatever else) we will st…
  • SandyLerrow wrote: » Sam016 wrote: » . This makes me believe you're not actually reading half the replies in this thread. People have always complained about rankings and wanted a split, it's just because the issue has become a huge point now w…
  • WONDERGUY wrote: » Sam016 wrote: » As you said, it's an extra tab. One which can be that could easily be removed, it being there will always bring up conversations regarding comparing both ranks when it's not needed at all. Again as others …
  • WONDERGUY wrote: » Sam016 wrote: » This makes me believe you're not actually reading half the replies in this thread. People have always complained about rankings and wanted a split, it's just because the issue has become a huge point now with t…
  • SandyLerrow wrote: » Detrivance wrote: » In my opinion, the rankings should be split up like they are on the
  • SandyLerrow wrote: » Sam016 wrote: » Fuhreak wrote: » Sam016 wrote: » You remove them because of the vast differences between the servers, rankings just shows how big the difference is. Go look at rank 1 in reboot now that ranks just upda…
  • Fuhreak wrote: » Sam016 wrote: » You remove them because of the vast differences between the servers, rankings just shows how big the difference is. Go look at rank 1 in reboot now that ranks just updated and then the level of rank 1 in regul…
  • Fuhreak wrote: » Sam016 wrote: » Ranking does have an effect on players mindset and gameplay. The amount of demotivation that it's causing among regular server players is at a very high. Like all the other comments have said in this post, peo…
  • Fuhreak wrote: » Honestly I can see why people don't like the idea of a default both tab. But why remove it? What do you GAIN out of removing the tab? Just make it default to nothing and allow people to pick which ranks they want to see. There's …
  • Mikulover wrote: » In KMS a guy in a non-reboot world beat reboot to the first spot of getting 275 so keep the rankings to give the non-reboot guys the fire they need. There is no comparison though, all reboot ranking is doing is making regular…
  • I agree on removal of both section of the ranking. It's currently too unfair on how reboot can gain experience over twice as fast as a player in regular server. We've had players going on all day for 20 hrs+ yet can't keep up with someone who doe…