[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.237 Ignition: Cygnus Knights Redux Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

cheezburger85

About

Username
cheezburger85
Joined
Visits
108
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
1,190
Badges
10
Posts
79
  • PIC for storage

    HHG1 wrote: »
    BBQTime wrote: »
    HHG1 wrote: »
    XenonFunz wrote: »
    Nexon adding pic to storage has defeated me
    I have no desire to play the game anymore because of this
    That's a bit dramatic. It's a couple more clicks, just like with nodes. Annoying? Mildly. Worth quitting over? No.
    But you choose the hill you want to die on I guess.

    By reading your post I can tell that you're trying to soften this matter.

    Why are there always a few people like you who are always on Nexon's side? he's definitely right.
    I also find it really annoying because it's not just "a couple more clicks", it's a couple more clicks that we must do 100 times every single day.... I also quit because of this change.
    Even if it's "just a couple more clicks", once you have to do it a lot of times everyday, it's became really painful and extremely annoying.

    There is really no need to soften this extremely important matter at all.
    Oh, I am definitely not always on Nexon's side. But throwing a tantrum and saying it has DEFEATED him and torn all the desire to play out of him is absolutely an overreaction to something as small as this.
    Again, you choose which hill you want to die on. I think you're just going to have to get over it, like everyone else. The pin exists to protect players items if they are on a public or shared computer (more commonly net cafes in kms).

    "you want to die on", first of all, quitting isn't a horrible "die" as you trying to picture.
    "I think you're just going to have to get over it", nexon must do as the majority says, because without us, there is no maplestory.
    to be honest, nexon can easily stay with that bank pic thingy but they're totally going to lose some players and guess what? I am one of them.

    bye.
    darik
  • merging of paid servers

    AaronHusky wrote: »
    The problem is the people clamoring for a merge are the vocal minority. They act like they speak for the majority despite most people outside the forums not wanting a merge, and when presented with legitimate concerns about a server merge, blow them off because "it's a massively multiplayer online role playing game" or because elysium lags too despite being the smallest server (do people seriously think this refutes the concern about lag in a mega server?).

    If a merge of a smaller scale like Elysium and Aurora was proposed, that'd be fine. But when a merge of half the GMS population is proposed, there's much more to consider than "merge the servers because i'm lonely".

    let nexon make a poll then :) see for yourself that the majority actually interested in merging servers.
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    I have no real stake in this thread other than my posts related to a completely different subject and my first post trying to disprove lower numbers.
    But I think the whole back and forth just shows that this isn't a "Best solution ever" and proves that Nexon needs to seriously think before they do any kind of merges or transfers.
    There are people on both sides of the argument. You should be trying to prove why you're idea is better, not belittle the other argument.
    Both sides are valid. Stop trying to claim that any one side has the "best solution".

    Indeed, there is no best solution. I'm sure there are plenty of Bera players annoyed that their world got filled to the brim, just as there are Elysium players who like their loneliness. I do agree that Elysium and Aurora are a bit too empty, and having them merge wouldn't be so bad, but I wouldn't want a Bera out of each server.

    let nexon make a poll then :) see for yourself that the majority actually interested in merging servers.
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    I have no real stake in this thread other than my posts related to a completely different subject and my first post trying to disprove lower numbers.
    But I think the whole back and forth just shows that this isn't a "Best solution ever" and proves that Nexon needs to seriously think before they do any kind of merges or transfers.
    There are people on both sides of the argument. You should be trying to prove why you're idea is better, not belittle the other argument.
    Both sides are valid. Stop trying to claim that any one side has the "best solution".

    let nexon make a poll then :) see for yourself that the majority actually interested in merging servers.
    WONDERGUYFootball5anubis42
  • I'm so disappointed... Too Many Hackers Reach 250!

    theres already 250 arks in eu reboot? dang

    Hahaha, you see? this is the company that you're always protecting them as if you were their lawyer...
    But remember, the more you protect them (and also if you're going to protect them now by telling me that I'm lying or whatever) it only proves how corrupt you are :)
    darik
  • We all want a merge

    WZrk wrote: »
    Cadena91 wrote: »
    Conrad wrote: »
    I recently came back to game, almost a week now, and I saw that Broa is just dead. There are very little players and it's just no fun at all. I saw that I missed the server transfer event and all my characters are stuck on a useless server. Is there anything I can do to transfer my characters? If anything could be done, i.e, a transfer or a repeat in event it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    Tell that to Nexon..... we've been screaming this for years now... I'm in Bera (the most "populated" world) and it's dead here....
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    I think it's a far better idea to allow another World Transfer event, so people who wants to leave their current world and go to another, more populated one, can do so freely and get what they want, while those of us who want to stay in our server (even if it's "dead" for others) can do so as well. That seems to be a lot more democratic and respectful of everyone's wishes than just leaving everything be or making a huge merge (that, from what I imagine, must be a lot more irreversible too) of all non-Reboot worlds into one or whatever other merging scheme people suggest. :P

    I disagree with a time limited event, just in case some people miss it, (if they do it during the summer this may arguably not be a problem) and the game is declining/ dead. Maybe they can do something where each account is given one free transfer, or you can buy a transfer from the NX shop at any time.

    You can also argue the game is dying, so if you couple that with any more people leaving dead worlds, they will potentially, slowly decrease, that there will be no one, not even these close knitted communities that have been mentioned

    Smart, very smart. (I'm serious).
    riza wrote: »
    I think leaving people behind in dead servers is stupid and its not worth it. We should only have 2 serves reboot and the most populated which is bera, combine all the servers but reboot together. after doing so give the mods a real job which is in game moderating. with this we can slowly but surely get rid of all the hackers and people who are destroying the game. nexon used to manually ban hackers from what i been hearing since my last post. we can bring it back but even better record them hacking then get rid of them. this will show players nexon is actually doing thier job. hire or get volunteers to do it that are fair and just and dont ban or mute people on impulse we need mods that can fairly and justly do this. if we can get this in game and merge all servers we can get the community back both with actual players and with trust. this will show the players and community nexon actually cares and is doing their job. it doesnt take alot to do this and im sure its possible. we done gm events where gm's were present and in the community this is also very important having people in the community and interacting with everyone and keeping them inform of things and just hanging out. this is possible and can be done. remember i say this in all caps so no one gets feelings hurt "THIS ISNT NEXON HATE ITS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM" as long as we can come up with ideas and put them into action maplestory can be great again as we all know we cant move on to ms2 without fixing the game and trust in ms1.

    rizasaika2018

    RizaSaika#8726


    This is exactly what we've been trying to say.... 2 worlds! Bera and Reboot, that's it, that's how should it be.
    But again, we still have those very very very few people who disagree with us because they want an empty server where they can train alone while no one bother them, no one spam smegas them, no nothing..... it really makes no sense... just think about it, it's like someone in real life want to live life without people... does it make sense? I don't think so.... this is absolutely crazy -_-
    But then again, this is what they want, you can't tell them no, right? but guess what? in this case we definitely can say no! because the majority is far more important than just a very very few people, and we all know, this is just way too easy to understand this, even without polls, that the MAJORITY wants merge and NOW!
    riza wrote: »
    riza forum mods don't moderate the game, GMs do and forum mods aren't GMs. You should know this, you applied to be a forum mod.

    i already know i am proposing that we can use the same system to get volunteer gm's either from mods or other players in game similar to the vfm applications to help the gms as yes i know they are a different group. but its possible and doable. as I posted in the video they are around and they could do something to help.

    Lol, believe me, don't waste your time talking with DarkPassenger, for some reason, he won't agree with us no matter what, it's really pointless, it's really seems as if he's Nexon's lawyer, lol. trying to protect them and do exactly as they want (cuz Nexon DOES not want to merge worlds at all).

    Also check this out, we have another maintance/server check right now! yeah great, welcome to AfkStory. -_-

    Just as you can call the idea of people wanting "an empty server where they can be alone for the rest of their lives" crazy, I can call the idea of "people wanting an overly congested, instable blob of a server where people can barely progress without having some sort of conflict with another person trying to train" crazy. And I can just as easily say that the majority of people support my decision and that your idea should be completely ignored because it sounds stupid in my head. Do you see what I'm getting at here?

    Making almost completely baseless claims and discrediting the opposition's viewpoint because they don't want what you want isn't going to help anyone or convince people with opposing viewpoints to join your side (which is one of the purposes of a thread like this, to convince people why you think merging is good). There have been people in this thread who have slightly changed my mind about merging worlds; the difference between them and several others in the thread with similar comments to yours is that they used actual reasoning behind their responses. And where in the world are you getting the idea that Nexon doesn't want to merge servers? The only comment in this thread from them is that they've been considering it.

    I'm sorry but I disagree with you, because he actually has a point..... it really feels as if you're trying to ignore his point or something....
    But nothing will help you! we'll get what we (overwhelming majority) wants, and that's a merge! merge all worlds (without Reboot) to Bera!
    DeathTheKid
  • Flag Race - Remove Teleport Skills

    YinYangX wrote: »
    And what if you don't have a guild? or your guild is not that good with teleport skills?
    Give me a break! removing Teleport Skills is the best choice ever.

    The point of flag race is doing it with your guild to get points, hence if you don't have a guild, that's your fault, not Nexon's or everyone else's fault you have a dead guild.
    If your guild is not that good with teleport skills, again, that your fault. Not anyone else's fault that your guild doesn't know how to use an aspect of the race. Not like the guilds that are good with teleport skills have access to something you don't, they just trained/taught their members. Just cause you don't know how to use something doesn't mean it should be removed. That's like saying all jump quest floors should be removed from Tower of Oz cause some people aren't as good. Or every equipment should have same stats, same scrolling, and same pots cause some people aren't good with potting and scrolling. >.>

    And no, "keeping the Teleport Skills is the best choice ever". >.>
    Just cause you say something doesn't mean it's true.

    And you completely ignored the second half of my comment asking how you would make Flag Race teamwork oriented after removing tp skills. Along with what you just said, I'm assuming you're just a salty player cause you're in a dead guild and taking it out on the rest of the Flag Race community cause you can't do something by yourself when it's expected to do something as a team.

    The only reason you're agree to Teleport Skills is because you're one of those guys who use it, so it's not really worth talking with you about it.
    You're exactly like a lawyer in court, a lawyer will never admit that the side he's protecting, is the wrong one, and why? because he's getting paid.
    So it's the same way as you act, you're getting paid (you and your little guild members friends are teleporting together and love to win over others who doesn't have their guild members or just not that good enough with it, so you're basically taking a very big advantage in this "Flag" race) and that's why you'll never agree with the ones who are 100% right about this subject.

    Also think about it, why does it even call "Flag Race" from the first place? that's totally wrong, they should rename it "Teleport Race", cus this is totally NOT a real Flag Race.

    Don't bother to PM me back, I will not even bother to look at it, I'm also going to oversea for 2 weeks, so, see ya later (or not).
    Mercedes4Ever31Cadena91Alantino