[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
I'm Michael "KThxBaiNao" deVenecia, the Community Manager for Global MapleStory at Nexon America.
- I grew up in Seoul, South Korea.
- I started playing MapleStory in a PC Cafe around 2003 after losing a lot in Starcraft.
- I main a Hayato, and Night Lord
- I'm a huge ESports fanatic, and amateur shoutcaster
- I stream occasionally
- I've been having too much fun with the HTML on the new forums
- I actually really really love my job, and I'm super fortunate to be here
What my job entails:
tl;dr: I handle social media, forums, and make sure you (the players) have a voice, as well as acting as the primary voice for the MapleStory Team
- Social Media Management
- Forum Mediation and Management
- Content Curation for Social Media
- Delivering feedback regarding content, bugs, server issues, etc. from the community to Nexon's MapleStory Team
- Delivering communication regarding your feedback, reports, etc. from Nexon to you guys
- Maple Minutes - A community focused Youtube series that showcases community events, achievements, and fan creations (We've already started filming again!)
- Lots of other stuff
and 3 others.