After looking into the severe lag issues during the Double Miracle Time (DMT) event in NA Reboot, we determined that the code optimization and increasing server spec did not alleviate the lag that was caused by the high traffic. It will require us time to further investigate the source of the issue so to prevent players from experiencing more lag and to mitigate further damage done during the event, we will be canceling the remaining DMT hours for July 18.
- PDT (UTC -7): 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM & 10:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- CEST (UTC +2): 12:00 AM (Jul 19) – 1:00 AM (Jul 19) & 7:00 AM (Jul 19) – 8:00 AM (Jul 19)
- AEST (UTC +10): 8:00 AM (Jul 19) – 9:00 AM (Jul 19) & 3:00 PM (Jul 19) – 4:00 PM (Jul 19)
We’re discussing another way to compensate NA Reboot players and we will update with more details when they get decided. We would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during this DMT event.
We would first like to apologize for this severe lag issue during the DMT event again.
We notified the team of the issue and we are currently in the process of investigation. We'll discuss our next steps and update as soon as we can.
- [Updated January 29] Players may receive 'There seems to be a problem with the system. I can't move you there' message from Spencer when attempting to transport into the jump quest map upon accepting Mechanical Hearts 3's 'Read Only Memories' quest.
- [Updated January 29] Players cannot exit the Panic Room map upon accepting Mechanical Hearts 3's 'The Final Countdown' quest since the quest cannot be forfeited. Please submit a ticket to our Customer Support if you experience this issue.