There's a lot of mechanics to keep track of.- Papulatus can use the clocks hands to smash the ground and hits nearby players dealing % damage.
- A small light blue clock spawns on the space. Anyone who doesn't dodge left/right away from the space dies.
- A blue cog circle appears underneath. Anyone who doesn't get out of the space or jump onto a platform when cogs appears dies.
- A blue and red beam appears. If both beams touch together it'll cause a map AoE and kill all surviving players. Standing infront of the beam blocks it.
- When Papulatus enters sleeping phase the party has 60 seconds which is displayed on top of the green clock. By killing Dark Stars they drop times to move the clock hands clockwise. Each value that the clock hand touches, you can press up a portal on the middle left to erase the said value from the clock. Failing to remove the remaining values from the clock will heal Papulatus by the combined added total.
- At the top of the screen, below the timer, there is a red clock that starts ticking down from 3:00 minutes. Once it hits 0, Papulatus will summon falling winding keys (like Magnus meteors). They will fall randomly for 30 seconds. They do not one-shot and there’s two kinds, yellow and purple.
- When a player and Papulatus has a counter above them if the timer reaches 0, the character's skills will be temporarily sealed. Killing Tick-Tocks and Chronos around the map can drop items that increase the timer by double or decrease by half.
- Papulatus can put a time bomb on someone and the damage can be divided by the number of players hit by it.
- Papulatus can force teleport other players.
Semi-related, but how does the Item Sort organize stuff? I have a lot of stuff from past events/no longer obtainables and I liked to keep them in chronological order but the Item Sort button messes that up. =l